Native Bush Spice Australia
1) Executive Summary
Provide an overview of the business
Native Bush Spices Australia is located in Caffs Harbour, NSW. It was established in the year 2010 to mainly supply the demand for local food products in Australia. The organization has organic certification. The organization retails and manufactures a range of Australian organic local foods mainly including:
1. Native fruit conserves and jams
2. Native herbal teas
3. Native spices and herbs (Hopkin, 2018).
Include vision as confirmed at role play meeting
The vision of NBSA is to establish the organization as a highly respected and also pursued-after supplier of the spices of native bush and to influence efficiency and knowledge through the scale of the global group.
3) Mission Statement
Include mission as confirmed at role-play meeting
The statement of mission is to provide the greatest quality of products to entire clients and to grow and sell fresh and quality products of seasoning that mainly enhance and simplify the cooking experience of consumers.
4) Our values are:
Include values as confirmed at role-play meeting
The values of the organization include innovation, integrity, excellence, caring, responsibility and respect, exceptional and quality practice, partnerships of consumers and suppliers, the strong performance of finance, and sustainability.
5) Legislation, Regulations and Codes of Practice
List Legislation, Regulations and Codes of Practice relevant to this Strategic Plan
|Legislation, Regulations and Codes of Practice are given below:
1. Trade Mark Act
2. Rational Property
3. Insurance Policies and Procedures
4. Tax and finance structures
5. Work Health and Safety Act
6. Employment Conditions
6) Strategic Objectives and Goals
Include strategic objectives as confirmed in Assessment Task 2 – Activity 1
|The strategic objectives and goals of the organization are:
1. To maximize sales and to create awareness of the brand.
2. To expand the business into international markets mainly Singapore, Japan and Hong Kong
3. To do alliance marketing
4. To develop a broader range of products (Hopkin, 2018).
7) The Market
Market characteristics & conditions
7) PESTLE Analysis
|1. Local legislation and regulations
2. Legislation and regulations requirements in Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore
|1. Fluctuations in economic conditions of Australia
2. Economic environment of Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore
1. Consciousness of health in consumers
2. Demands and preferences of consumers
1. Modern trends in technology
1. Different environmental conditions in Australia
2. Changes in climatic conditions of Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore
1. Standards of safety in Australia
2. Standards of safety in Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore
8) SWOT/R Analysis
|1. High Quality
2. Strong presence in the market
3. Good leadership
4. Good relation with supplier
|1. Do not have a strategic plan
2. Low diffusion in the overseas market
3. Poor marketing strategies
|Expansion in overseas markets
New range of products
|1. High competition
2. Financial risks
9) Joint Venture Consideration
This information is to be considered in conjunction with the Expansion Budget and Projections.
Joint venture consideration and establishment of cooperative ventures for overseas markets typically implies an assumption that cost and income would be shared 50/50.
10) Cost Benefit Analysis
Complete below the cost benefits analysis calculations as specified:
Outline below your recommendation/s for the overseas expansion, based on the cost benefit calculation you completed above:
1. The organization should develop effective plans and strategies for the joint venture to be mainly cost dispassionate and increase profits.
2. The organization should cancel the plans of expansion as of now till all projections are in favour of the company.
3. The company must focus on generating its revenue by $3500, 000 without maximizing operational costs.
11) Risk Analysis
The following table identifies the actions we plan to take to achieve our strategic objectives.
|Actions||Timelines||Responsibility||Key performance indicator|
|Include specific actions to achieve strategic objectives||Include month and year||Which staff member will be responsible||Include key performance indicators|
|Maximize local sales||25 months||Sales and marketing manager||10% increase in sales|
|Conduct research on international markets||10 months||CEO||Maintain and control financial feasibility|
|Develop a broader range of products||11 months||CEO||6 new range of products|
Implement alliance marketing
|10 months||Marketing Manager||Alliance of marketing should be secured|
|Create awareness of the brand (Drahos, 2016).||7 months||Sales and Marketing Manager||Up to 10% maximization in sales|
|CEO Signature (roleplay by Assessor)|
Note: CEO (Assessor) not to sign until the CEO approves the Strategic Plan in Assessment Task 3, Activity 2 – Role play following.