- Source of bias: The line biased here is Jim can draft the report on using rap in ads and Elizabeth can really improve the look of the office.
Revised Statement: We recommend hiring Jim Ranker and Elizabeth Shuman. Both are very successful interns. Both can draft the report on using rap in ads and both can together really improve the look of the office.
- Source of Bias: The Word Their Wives is Biased over here as not everyone in the office is married and not even the sales associates involved in the company are males.
Revised Statement: All the sales associates and their associates are invited to the picnic.
- Source of Bias: The line Although he is blind is biased here because it is highlighting his disability of Morin.
Revised Statement: Mr. Morin is an excellent group leader and it is despite his disability.
- Source of Bias: The bias in this is Unlike many Caribbean Canadians. It is not proper to discriminate against anybody to make someone look superior.
Revised Statement: Yvonne has extensive experience designing web pages.
- Source of Bias: The bias line here is Enrique Torres is very intuitive. Because it is a kind of instinctive statement.
Revised Statement: Gentlemen: Enrique Torres Is not very intuitive for a man.
- Source of Bias: the bias line here is how to persuade your husband to do his share of childcare chores. Because why there is a need to persuade the husband as it is also his responsibility so there is no need to highlight it.
Revised Statement: 21ST Century parenting shows you how the husbands share childcare chores.
- Source of Bias: the line that represents bias here is Mr. Paez, Mr. O’Connor, and Tonya. Here everybody is represented with Mr. that represents respect and Tonya is not represented with such a term so it indicates biasness.
Revised Statement: Mr. Paez, Mr. O’Connor, and Miss. Tonya will represent our office at the conversation.
- Source of Bias: Here the bias line is Because older customers tend to be really picky. Here the word older targets the people of old age and being picked is human nature.
Revised Statement: Because customers tens to be really picky, we will need to give a lot of details in our ads.