Information Review Document
The main privacy and personal information which is to be delivered is related to how they need to behave properly with procedures in the organization. Personal information acquires the details about the taken cell phones and important things which must be kept over the lockers during the working time organization.
- All sorts of publishers must give respect towards copyright intellectual properties right of others.
- Publisher will offer the author’s agreement which is clear.
- they will promptly report and pay to other authors payments and royalties.
- they will offer author contracts in every case eventuality.
- they will give appropriate publications and attributes (Basten & Haamann, 2018).
The information will not be further used as they do not copy the perspectives of others and their own theories these will be communicated with the help of email and other direct contact which is suitable for the selective work based on the perspective.
Cross-cultural communication case be seen as making the environment multicultural which gives respect to all sorts of cultures and better practices can be verified with selective methods. All the people will get their selective motives of working based on their selective needs and demands (Cram, et al., 2017).
These techniques will help the employees create the environment in a positive way,
- using plain English.
- letting the other person take the lead.
- favouring the formalities.
- enunciate the words.
- Ask open-ended questions.
Communicating better with the piece of information which are ongoing gives the best selective circumstances of the work based on the productive reach related to the selective circumstances to the employees. This information if given properly will benefit the reputation of the organization. Also, this information will make the employees work according to the needs and demands of their selective working conditions.
These are some of the challenges which could be seen based on the problems of addressing the proper information,
- finding the exact technologies and communication tools.
- Cultural barriers and language barriers.
- time zones.
These are some of the major issues which could be seen and addressed. These issues can be resolved by properly accepting and analyzing the working conditions related to the work and proper procedures must be followed to remove them.
These are some of the communication styles which must be analyzed and used by the organization these things must be given with full processes and working conditions.
- direct communication (Dominant or analytical).
- functional (conscientious or analytical).
These are some of the verbal communicating styles which could be addressed or verified for proper communication.
- Intrapersonal/interpersonal communication.
- small group communication
- John Readings Communication Protocol
Some of the basic privacy legislations which must be taken into a grant for the selective organization are as follows (Solove & Schwartz, 2020).
- privacy Act 1988.
- Privacy Act of 1974.
The privacy acts (Kaminski, 2020).
- Managers directly communicate with employees. These communications are done based on daily purposes for peer objective fulfilment (Auchter, et al., 2018).
- Employees basically communicate with other employees and their selective team leaders if there are no team leaders they directly communicate with managers. The communication is done based on mediums such as emails, phone and messaging. Communication is done based on the needs and demands of it.
Internal communication – Answer the phones within three rings, speak clearly, introduce immediately, actively listen and take notes, speakerphones only when necessary.
External communication – choosing the appropriate message and identifying their audience, the phone must be answered no calls must leave unanswered.
these memos must be delivered by the process of emails. These emails must be sent to all the people included in the selective working and working conditions related to it.
- Use of emails – there should be no informal use of emails and they should be sent with procedures so no other could be left feeling uncomfortable.
- Personal use – no personal use must be seen in the organization based on the structures and perceptions of the related work and working conditions of the selective reach of works.
- direct termination – if any person will not follow the rules they will be directly terminated and will not be given the basic right of service for the notice period.
- maintaining and creating a bond with an adversary.
- establishing dialogue over conflict negotiations.
Drafting emails to team members
To – Team members
From –Operational manager
Subject – Training for new communication protocol.
This mail is regarding the scheduled training which is f the new communication protocols which must be addressed to be attended by everyone. This schedule is for 21/06/2023 where the timings will be 2:00 PM IST. This timing is suitable for everyone this is hoped. For the proper training and instructions, this is scheduled. The procedures must be followed and addressed for better and more appropriate methods of communicating this is derived and understood for the work.
Operational manager – good morning team.
Team – good morning sir.
Operational manager – This meeting is regarding the protocols which are made and will be implemented in the organization.
Team – yes sir what are the protocols and procedures?
Operational manager – there are proper privacy setups and protocols, along with this they have a set of information which could be presented and beneficial for the organization. This will also include some of the acts which are applicable in the organization based on the following things.
Team – ok sir how will these be delivered to everyone with the formats and other important pieces of information? These needed to be very perfect and understanding so the team could perform and manage these in the organization.
Operational manager – this will be delivered with the help of training and proper presentation will be further done and analyzed for the working conditions and working selection of the following.
Team – ok sir.
Operational manager – thank you for contributing to this meeting.
Team – thank you sir.
- Drafting e-mail to the operational manager
To – Operational manager
Subject – review of feedback
This main is regarding the success of communicational policy which is implemented in the organization. The session which is delivered made changes to the programs and details of communications and how this is done. The communication process with the full set up of procedures is implemented and the feedback which is taken from the employees made a very positive impact on the work. The scenarios of work are going on with proper implied procedures which could be set up and analyzed for the working conditions related to the work. The one improvement which is convicted and should be done is related to v the improved communication mediums which would give the best benefits to the organization.
Thank you for your attention.
Basten, D., & Haamann, T. (2018). Approaches for organizational learning: A literature review. Sage Open, 8(3), 2158244018794224. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/2158244018794224
Cram, W. A., Proudfoot, J. G., & D’arcy, J. (2017). Organizational information security policies: a review and research framework, 26, 605-641. https://orsociety.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1057/s41303-017-0059-9?journalCode=tjis20
Auchter, A. M., Mejia, M. H., Heyser, C. J., Shilling, P. D., Jernigan, T. L., Brown, S. A., … & Dowling, G. J. (2018). A description of the ABCD organizational structure and communication framework. Developmental cognitive neuroscience, 32, 8-15. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1878929317302268
Solove, D. J., & Schwartz, P. M. (2020). Information privacy law. Aspen Publishing. https://www.ubalt.edu/about-ub/offices-and-services/provost/courses-and-program-development/09-15-15_law768.pdf
Kaminski, M. (2020). A recent renaissance in privacy law. Communications of the ACM, 63(9), 24-27. https://scholar.law.colorado.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2402&context=faculty-articles