- The social model of disability attributes the origin of impairment to surroundings, environments, and communities that are not available. The social model of disability maintains that a person’s restrictions are placed on them by society rather than by an impairment.
- Enhancing a person’s sense of self, letting them express themselves how they want to, and emphasizing good traits to lessen shame and humiliation are all ways to improve competency and image.
- The three other elements of assertive community involvement by case managers, supporting the use of informal supportive networks, and emphasizing the client-case manager relationship are all combined in strengths-based case management.
Strengths-based or asset-based techniques focus on an individual’s assets, such as their character traits and social and community networks, rather than their flaws.
- Social democratic techniques like empowerment and advocacy help people get over obstacles and advance the cause of social justice. They make it possible for social workers to assist with giving people life-changing opportunities and tools.
Practice saying “thank you” at random
Supporters expect a thank you note when they donate money or give their time. Think about saying thank you “simply because” to them. Maybe you send them a t-shirt or some other sort of promotional item. Or perhaps you might astonish them with a little gift card or an original present associated with your cause. Even a simple thank-you letter in writing will encourage your main supporters to stay involved and feel valued.
Have them assist in selecting and training new leaders.
It can be simple to rely on your core group of people since they consistently seem to deliver, but a vibrant community fosters the emergence of fresh leadership cycles.
Bring attention to their work
You shouldn’t be the focus of all of your marketing. By publicly thanking your biggest donors, you can draw attention to how their work helped both your organization and theirs succeed.
- Organization: Legends Private Organisation
Create Your Environment
By surrounding yourself with individuals who share the values, characteristics, or behaviors you hope to develop in yourself, you can create yourself in important ways through your environment.
Examine your biases
We frequently choose the information that supports our theories, beliefs, and worldviews over that which contradicts them, a tendency known as confirmation bias.
We can practice asceticism, or voluntary discomfort, to purposefully deny ourselves of some sought and attainable object to counteract the effects of learned dependence.
Example: 4 Create Your Consequences
There are various ways to make sure that the appropriate behaviors are reinforced and the wrong ones are discouraged, even though the idea that we can “plan” the results of our activities may seem bizarre.
- Assessment is the process of collecting data and discussing it from various sources. The process culminates when assessment results are used to improve subsequent learning.
Assessment task 2:
|tells someone what to do, even if you’re phrasing it “nicely.
|“I suggest that you make priorities clearer to your team.”
|takes the form of if/then statements, wherein you show what the future consequences of behavior will be
|When a mother encourages her child to share toys with a sibling, the child may receive praise.
|the feedback that focuses on the student’s abilities and efforts
|He is intelligent but he lacks practice
|You capture and clarify the Situation, exact behaviors seen, and the impact their actions had on you should all be described.
|Your interruption irritated me since it stopped my flow of thought.
- Social role valorization is a strategy for improving the quality of those people who are living in the lower strata of our society. People who are underprivileged, subject to discrimination, ostracised, or otherwise relegated to low status in their society are eligible for SRV.
Self-determination is characterized as an individual’s choice to act or think in a certain manner. Deciding to run a marathon without consulting anyone else is an illustration of self-determination. a people’s capacity for independent political action.
Social devaluation: is used to describe the process of having one’s social identity diminished in importance or worth. This may be caused by a variety of things, such as ageism, racism, sexism, and physical or intellectual incapacity.
Deviancy Cycle: Media critics characterize a deviancy amplification spiral, also known as deviance amplification, as a cycle of rising numbers of reporting on a type of antisocial behavior or another bad event, which causes a moral panic.
Example: intake of adult content, drug use, excessive drinking, illegal hunting, eating issues, or any compulsive behaviour.
Independence is the state of being free of the control of some other person, country, or entity.
Skill Maintenance: The maintenance of skills involves required and optional actions. By completing the required tasks, you obtain the crucial regulatory and technical information you require. Additionally, you have to finish elective tasks that are associated with your line of business.
Examples include interpersonal skills, general repair expertise, time management, problem-solving, and equipment knowledge.
Incidental Learning: Any inadvertent or unplanned learning is referred to as incidental learning. It emerges as a result of deliberate learning as well as throughout a task or activity.
For example: consider someone who picks up new words while reading a book for pleasure, someone who develops social skills while engaging in play, and someone who picks up historical knowledge while taking in a TV show.
CONSENT: When one person voluntarily accepts another’s request or wish, this is known as consent.
Example: parent’s consent to her teenage daughter spending time with her new partner.
Client focus: An approach known as “Client focus” centers corporate decisions around the needs of the client.
Listening: Receiving language through the ears is listening. The process of listening entails recognizing speech sounds and turning them into words and sentences.
Example: for instance, “that they intend to travel to the Capital City on Sunday.”
Person-Centered plan: The process of choosing and planning the services and supports that an elderly person or a person with a disability may require to live in the community is known as person-centered planning (PCP). Most importantly, it is a process that the individual receiving support controls.
Example: “getting to know you,” “individual design sessions,” and “24-hour planning.”
Community education, also referred to as community-based education or community learning and development, refers to an organization’s initiatives to support learning and social development that engage individuals and groups in their communities through a variety of formally and informally structured methods.
Example: A facility that is open after the regular school day is a community school.
Empowerment: the conferring of the capacity, right, or permission to carry out specific actions or obligations.
Example: permitting women’s admission in Defence in Turkey.
- Developmental domains:
- Physical development. Development of organs of a body including the brain, muscles, and senses, develop and grow.
- The ability to process your mind and monitor what that is taking place around us is referred to as the cognitive domain of development.
- Emotions, personality, connections with people are all part of psychosocial development.
- Physical stages of development.
- The first eight years of life, or early childhood, are a period of rapid language, cognitive, socio-emotional, and physical development.
- Creating social networks during the middle of childhood are the basic abilities of this stage. It is generally from the age of six to twelve.
- The outcome product from childhood till accomplishing adulthood is known as adolescence. In this period they came across various transformation and gets to know the real challenging life.
- In this context, overcoming loneliness is a crucial step. People who can recognize loneliness for what it is—a passing emotion—use their support network, and get through it are up to the mark
The foundation of living a good, independent life is taking on responsibilities as a teenager, such as cleaning and putting out the trash.
Money management skills should be taught to children at a young age. The majority of teenagers have no idea what it’s like to live independently or how to maintain one, especially given the costs involved.
Time management is just as crucial as money management. When you are forced to rely on your strength, this expertise is essential.
To successfully navigate your life’s journey, it is essential to clearly define your priorities and determine the steps required to get there. To live a fulfilling life as an adult, you must learn how to set and accomplish goals.
- Make independent choices
- learn more about yourself
- Identify the qualities you most value about yourself.
- Develop the ability to support your own emotions.
- Strengths-based approaches, in particular, look for and make use of clients’ personal, interpersonal, societal, and cultural resources to help them achieve their objectives.
This necessitates that physicians initially exhibit faith in clients’ innate abilities to overcome obstacles.
Second, therapists need to be able to identify client strengths or, when necessary, elicit them.
And finally, therapists must understand how to incorporate client strengths into successful treatment plans.
- The acts done to encourage individuals with governmental, political, or financial to execute public programs and policies that primarily benefit particular communities and promote social change are what give community involvement its significance.
Assessment task 3:
|ADULT LEARNING FACTOR:
|DESCRIPTION / MEANING:
|1. Social Relationships
|A social relation or social interaction is any voluntary or involuntary interpersonal link between two or more people within a group and/or between groups. It is the fundamental analytical unit in the social sciences.
|2. External Expectations
|Internal expectations are the things you hold for yourself, whereas external expectations are the things other people hold for you.
|3. Social Welfare
|A social welfare program is any of several governmental initiatives created to shield residents from the risks and anxieties associated with the economy
|4. Personal Advancement
|Personal development or self-improvement activities are those that assist a person to realize their objectives and aspirations, grow human capital, boost their capabilities and potential, and improve their quality of life.
|5. Escape / Stimulation
|Give yourself a break from your normal routine at home or at work to beat boredom.
|6. Cognitive Interest
|An essential learning motivation for a fruitful learning process is cognitive curiosity. Students’ interest in mathematics and science is waning today.
- (a) Active learners gain knowledge by putting it to use. They prefer to discuss and experiment with information as they process it.
(b) Reflective learners acquire knowledge by reflecting on it. Before taking action, they would rather consider and comprehend a situation.
© Knowing that practical and concrete information is more readily retained by students.
They emphasize details, statistics, and figures and favor the application of tried-and-true techniques. They are realistic and appreciate using practical applications.
(d) Abstract, unique, and theory-focused knowledge are more readily absorbed by intuitive learners. They aim to identify broad patterns by taking a broad view. They enjoy exploring relationships, and prospects, and dealing with concepts.
( e) For those with visual learning preferences, something must first be seen by eyes to be learned .
(f) A person learns best through hearing and listening while adopting the auditory learning strategy.
(g) Touch is the ideal medium for kinesthetic learners, the most physically active learning type.
(h) Global learners acquire strong self-evaluation and self-criticism, are receptive to the broadest range of notions, and can differentiate between bias and reality. A global learner also incorporates information from sources outside of their nation and analyses it objectively across all regions.
( i) Analytic: To understand concepts and processes, learners are primarily interested in learning fresh, precise information. Their prior knowledge is enhanced by their observations.
- a) Incidental learning refers to unintended or unplanned learning that happens as a result of other activities. It frequently happens at work, when using computers, and while carrying out chores.
- b) Task analysis is the process of breaking down of task into different segments to complete it in the best possible way.
- c) Reinforcement is the application of a consequence to make an organism’s subsequent behavior stronger whenever that activity is preceded by a particular antecedent stimulus.
- d) Shaping is the practice of rewarding repeated imitations of the desired behavior. In particular, when utilizing a shaping strategy, each approximate demonstration of the desired behavior receives reinforcement, but non-approximations of the desired behavior do not.
- e) Chaining is a sort of intervention that seeks to link the behaviors in a chain of behaviors. A behavior chain is a series of actions that take place in a specific order, with the result of one action signaling the start of the following action.
Motivation is the urge to take action in support of a goal.
a psychological idea
Example: exercising to lose weight
Demotivation is a mental state characterized by a lack of interest in and enjoyment of previously rewarding activities.
Demotivational characteristics include:
Not being on time
inappropriate or unfavorable remarks
Mood swings toward colleagues
For instance, coming late to work.
Step 1: Fill the kettle with water,
Step 2: bring it to a boil.
Step 3: then add a tea bag to your preferred mug.
Step 4: Fill your favorite cup with hot water.
Step 5: Brew the tea for a short while.
Step: 6 Discard the teabag by removing it.
Step 7: Pour in the milk
Step 8: Add the sugar
Step 9: Stir the tea
Step 10: Savour the hot drink.
Assessment task 4:
- By focusing on those particular people and providing them with self-driven goals. Managing the challenges to complete them.
- It promotes the resolution of issues.
It enables workers to gain knowledge from one another.
Productivity levels among employees rise.
Overall, fixing problems becomes simpler.
Remote teams perform better.
Example 1: article reading, Strengthens the brain, increases empathy, and Builds vocabulary.
Example 2: participation in debates, helps to generate multiple ways to think about something
Example 3: listening to podcasts, stimulates the brain.
- You can help a person with a handicap methodically accomplish their learning objectives by developing and recording a person-centered skill development plan. However, there is also plenty to be learned by incidental learning, which is generally unstructured and unplanned learning that results from what is happening in our environment. You should aim to include incidental learning into the daily activities of a person you are supporting as a manager or seasoned support worker and facilitate their skill development more informally.
- Documentation is a collection of records maintained by individuals or organizations to offer proof or data that can be used to guide decisions. In the workplace, records of employment and company acts and occurrences are kept as needed to comply with legal requirements and organizational policy.
- Both small and large organizations around the world use referral marketing, which is recognized as one of the greatest and most reliable marketing strategies. This helps to promote and increase the base of new customers through word-of-mouth recommendations. This is typically accomplished by providing prizes and incentives to customers who refer other people to the company’s goods and services.
- To provide high-quality referrals, it is necessary to evaluate each client’s situation, identify any potential obstacles, and assist each client in overcoming those obstacles to improve their access to referral services. To guarantee consistent implementation, staff must be ready to define roles, design processes, and make appropriate referrals and training referrals.
The self-introduction should be very polite and good in nature Jennifer is suffering from various things and facing many problems like she is using a wheelchair and also facing the problem of hearing impaired she is using hearing aids my action should police and in having to find the common ground and have to maintain the eye contact and present the good body language. Respond to her in a good way and attract her with good behaviour and provide her best comfort level. Also, shaking hands makes her comfortable and also come across as personable and friendly language and friendly behaviour.
I have to engage with Jennifer to find her learning goals. I have to talk to her and try to comfort her and talk to her in an effective way. I will talk to her and make her comfortable and use polite language and also her about her goals and take care of her in an amazing you. Guide her ineffective develop her schedules and review her progress and also arrange the best facilities for her.
I have to develop her activities and develop them I have to motivate her and understand her to get comfort her and also provide her good treatment and the best care facilities and help her in providing her best medical facilities and develop her activities in the best effective way. I ensure that ongoing skill development strategies are respectful, motivating and empowering I noticed her behaviour whether some changes come or not or also notice her health changes are coming or provide her consultation sessions to boast her morale and also motivate her and empower her to get recover.
We support her and assist her learning needs to form using various techniques.
Audio player recorder to help in listening to the words while reading.
Graphic organizers. to get comfortable and learn things from graphics help people to learn more good things in an effective way
Seat cushions and cushions for her legs; cushions for her the material should be good quality and good also give relaxation to the person.
Help her to boost her motivation level and also help to keep her motivated.
I work with my responsible team and help her to assist in the development of the Jennifer and work effectively with my teammate and co-worker and also help Jennifer to recover fast and in a good manner and with so much responsibility. I ensure that ongoing skill development strategies are respectful, motivating and empowering I noticed her behaviour whether some changes come or not or also notice her health changes are coming or provide her consultation sessions to boast her morale and also motivate her and empower her to get recover.
I ensure that ongoing skill development strategies are respectful, motivating and empowering I noticed her behaviour whether some changes come or not or also notice her health changes are coming or provide her consultation sessions to boast her morale and also motivate her and empower her to get recover. Also, empower her to plan schedules on her own and also do work in an effective way.
I have to support my colleague and other relevant and motivate them from time to time to help the patient and support them when they needed and also, we have to motivate them so they can develop patient skill development and activities. It is important for the centre and for the patient also to support them and provide them best facilities. also, if we help or support our co-workers so they can feel happy and also stay motivated and do their best practices in achieving the patient support or help them to do the best practices or they can give the best medical facilities to the patient who is in a centre. So, I have to always give support and encourage our co-workers to do the best results and also patients feel relaxed and calm and so that they can recover fast.
We support her and assist her learning needs to form using various techniques.
Audio player recorder to help in listening to the words while reading. Provide them peace and motivate them to do things on their own and also get healthy and feel healthy and feel good.
Graphic organizers. to get comfortable and learn things from graphics help people to learn more good things in an effective way Provide them peace and motivate them to do things on their own and also get healthy and feel healthy and feel good.
Seat cushions and cushions for her legs; cushions for her the material should be good quality and good also give relaxation to the person. Provide them peace and motivate them to do things on their own and also get healthy and feel healthy and feel good.
Help her to boost her motivation level and also help to keep her motivated. Provide them peace and motivate them to do things on their own and also get healthy and feel healthy and feel good.
It is necessary that the document outcomes in the person’s plan which is the individuals plan it helps the people or patients or the staff it helps people to build their support which is such as neighbours and the friendship and the community groups which clarify their choices which is about the pathway towards the life which they want to live. To identify the opportunities to belong and to make some enough contributions to welcome. Monitoring is also very important and also it enables the workers to door evaluate their roles in the process. The individual plan is important to be reviewed regularly to help to explore the ways of getting barriers which have arisen. Also, it makes sure that the clients are looked for after in accordance with the particular, for the individual requirement and for their efforts carers which are effective and tailored. An effective carer plan helps to determine the improvement and care which is needed in daily life and what should be considered about what it is important for the person’s preference for the future and for the present also.
Peter’s skills development for need using a person-centred are it is planning for an individual who is focused to planning for the peter for the peoples in need for their support and the services and the centres are on the unique strengths, needs, capacities, and preferences and the goal for individuals. For this treat the knowledge as an asset of the patient and align the foundation skill and give motivation and organise different activities for the learners and provide incentives.
We should always use effective techniques to engage the peter like we have to always use polite and lovely language with him and the communication must be a polite and effective way and should speak directly to the person other than the person and we should ask the person which helps with ask the person for help in the communication. I have to talk to him and try to comfort him and talk to him in an effective way. I will talk to him and make him comfortable and use polite language and also him about her goals and take care of him in an amazing you. Guide him ineffective develop him schedules and review his progress and also arrange the best facilities for him.
The skill and the development can contribute to the structural transformation and it is very important to develop the required to plan the ongoing skills development also I have to develop his activities and develop them I have to motivate him and understand him to get comfort him and also provide him good treatment and the best care facilities and help him in providing the best medical facilities and develop his activities in the best effective way. I ensure that ongoing skill development strategies are respectful, motivating and empowering I noticed his behaviour whether some changes come or not or also notice his health changes are coming or provide him consultation sessions to boast him morale and also motivate him and empower him to get recover.
I ensure that ongoing skill development strategies are respectful, motivating and empowering I noticed him behaviour whether some changes come or not or also notice him health changes are coming or provide him consultation sessions to boast her morale and also motivate him and empower him to get recover. Also, empower him to plan schedules on him own and also do work in an effective way.
I work with my responsible team and help him to assist in the development of the peter and work effectively with my teammate and co-worker and also help peter to recover fast and in a good manner and with so much responsibility. I ensure that ongoing skill development strategies are respectful, motivating and empowering I noticed him behaviour whether some changes come or not or also notice him health changes are coming or provide him consultation sessions to boast him morale and also motivate him and empower her to get recover.
Helps in and keep engage him with viewing videos, reading articles.
Self-study and games
Coaching and consultation process.
help him to assist in the development of Simon and work effectively with my teammate and co-worker and also help peter to recover fast and in a good manner and with so much responsibility. I ensure that ongoing skill development strategies are respectful, motivating and empowering I noticed him behaviour whether some changes come or not or also notice him health changes are coming or provide him consultation sessions to boast him morale and also motivate him and empower her to get recover. I have to engage with Simon to find him learning goals. I have to talk to him and try to comfort him and talk to him in an effective way. I will talk to him and make him comfortable and use polite language and also him about him goals and take care of him in an amazing you. Guide him ineffective develop him schedules and review him progress and also arrange the best facilities for him.