Assessment Task 1
Critical thinking has been created in someone’s mind and can be a common process. Critical thinking motive is improving the quality of thinking of the person and this can lead to the person thinking out of the box and developing new ideas. This is considered useful for the organization as these ideas can build and with the help of critical thinking real issues and problems could be solved. Critical thinking can provide efficient results and these ideas help the company in achieving its target. Critical thinking is considered tobe the skull structure that has been built in a person’s mind and action has been taken according to this for having the results (Rodríguez-Pose & Lee, 2020).
If we examine critical thinking thoroughly, then could see how it differs from creative thinking in so many aspects. Critical thinking requires considering what is already in place in the organization and identifying the challenges that arise as a result of such methods. They come up with new ideas through creative thinking, and everything about this sector is novel. The goal of creative thinking is to come up with something fresh that isn’t already on the marketplace. The distinction between critical and creative thinking would be this.
The goal of critical thinking is to stimulate fresh thoughts and ideas. It is a critical thinking approach. Critical thinking does not follow the same model as creative thinking. The paradigm of creative thinking contributes to fresh change and innovative ideas being implemented in the company. Critical and creative thinking serve distinct purposes, yet they also have the same goal in mind: to consider the firm’s future growth. Each of these modes of thinking has a lot of studying to do, and they must consider the company’s future growth.
Critical thinking has not been accepted by the companies easily as they are required to reach that point in that they must make sure that by using these ideas best result is been obtained by the company
- a) All the parts meta analysis by critical thinking step by step in detailed form for making sure before application of this.
- b) After that synthesis gets done of the thinking as per needs
- c) At the endpoint evaluation gets done of the critical thinking as per the plan and after doing the evaluation, waiting to be done for results so that it has to make sure that positive result gets obtained (Triaswati, 2021).
- a) The primary goal of the company is to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees. Staff and colleagues must feel at ease in their workplace environment. The workspace ought to be spotless, and this will be located in a visually appealing setting.
- b) Workplace process must be standard and this means the company must have such a working environment process in which there can be new ideas and fast results (Jang, 2016).
- c) Tools in the business are highly essential, and if the company and its employees have all of the assets they need at the work on schedule, the best outcomes would be achieved.
Team learning and system thinking are two features of a learning company. Those learning organization qualities are critical to the company’s ability to enhance its functioning effectiveness. Learning new skills as just a team is crucial because it will provide fresh ideas to the business, and learning would bring players closer together and improve its functioning outcomes. The organization’s system management would be adequately managed in the second plan since the company has no intentions to operate on without systems theory. The cognitive aspect of the process is set by systems theory.
The legislation is linked to the staff and organization’s safety and health. Their motivation is to guarantee the safety of employees, and activity must be carried out by applicable legal, and no one will be harmed for no reason. Every firm must obey the regulations and laws since unlawful labour causes ambiguous issues and problems for the business, and as a result, the professional image has suffered. The working atmosphere must be healthier for everybody in the company, as per the Welfare Regulation Act of 1992(Caniëls & Rietzschel, 2015).
Laws, database systems, and assessments are 3 primary sources of data that are credible for giving information associated with workplace practice. These 3 are the main source thatgives the organization trustworthy information that allows it to adjust its work policies by resources and information. The law displays the firm’s final revenue and profit, which assists them in determining the company’s market valuation. The information record indicates the unneeded expenditures as well as how to manage them. Finally, the research report displays the customer acquisition bar in the marketplace.
Professional best practices for achieving the finest outcomes for the business are not a waste of effort; instead, they allow you to focus on your task. Regularly, improve one’s knowledge and thinking skills, which would lead to the establishment of new concepts in one’s head. Learning, that affects society’s perspective and grows the world, is yet another aspect of optimal practice in industrial growth. The public is drawn to the organization by this statement. If a company adheres to all of these characteristics topractice best practices, it will get the best outcomes (Lee & Rodríguez-Pose, 2014).
The business must conduct training dailyto create opportunities that encourage workers to offer their all in the workplace. In critical thinking, the corporation must pay attention both to people and teams to comprehend the concerns of the firm. Individual thinking is less crucial in creative thinking than collaboration. A human’s creative thinking would be created, but critical thinking may require cooperation to comprehend the company’s genuine difficulties as well as how to handle them (Cletus, et al., 2018).
Assessment Task 2
All data and research must be used as a basis for the organization to determine the barriers and disputes those are arising in the organization as a result of incorrect facts. In critical thinking, knowledge and tools are crucial. The critical and creative functions are distinct, and data and knowledge resources are employed to enhance the company’s functioning policies. The types of sources are employed by the company’s requirements.
The 5 questions which get used in identifying the knowledge gaps among the team members are
- These questions may be asked by the manager to the team members about what is needed in the industry
- the Second question could be what are the skills which have needed in the team?
- Where are all team members?
- They can be asked about the work details to which they are linked?
- Works of team members must be reported and the position of the results (Caniëls & Rietzschel,2015).
5 opportunities for formal and informal learning are
- Specific structure can be formal learning and there must be flexibility in an informal structure
- There is a learning management system in learning which is formal and content has been consumed and generated in informal learning
- In learning content is being created by designers and trainers is formal and content is being created quickly in informal learning
- Formal learning is the option of every company so that they can have the better learning experience
- Informal learning there are webinars, screen-sharing, and lectures must be done and during informal learning, content gets spread with social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram(Tiyaswati, 2021).
Critical and creative thinking approaches and some key features are as follows
- There is the thoughts assessment gets done in critical thinking
- There is the thought analysis in critical thinking
- Skills and thoughts ability is checked
- There are some obstacles and barriers to critical thoughts
- Deposition of thoughts is there in creative thinking (Tripathy, 2020).
Gaps and barriersto critical thinking are as follows
- Drone mentality- When some other person is not paying attention while doing communication then this barrier happens
- Social conditioning- These stereotype gets involved in this critical thinking type
- Egocentric nature and thinking patterns- This is a natural behaviour and is difficult for overcoming the thinking
- Group thinking- This is a harmful barrier to critical thinking and also unhealthy for the company
- Laziness- This is the critical thinking barrier as the person having a lazy mind may not think out of the box (Jang, 2016).
Professionals with this ability to think creatively are extremely valued. Problems may be approached in a range of methods using creative thinking. This sort of mentality is utilized to come up with fresh answers; as one thinks, innovative concepts and hypotheses emerge. Employees may improve their abilities and develop new things by using creative thinking in the workplace(Senra & Fogler, 2014).
Decision-making is the answer to critical thinking challenges that come. Decision-making assists the business in devising a plan and figuring out where to put these visions into practice with fresh creativity and suggestions to attract consumers. The terms “problem-solving” and “critical thinking” are interchangeable. The plan is developed based on an occasion as well as other organizational goals. Encourage employees to improve in the workplace. Workplace training for critical thinking and behaviour is provided. It’s not a good idea to jump to a conclusion right away. Overthinking must be halted to allow for better thought, as well as the entire product would be disciplined. On the thinking, talks and arguments must be conducted. By using this process there would be so many solutions(Tripathy, 2020).
Additional support which has been required by teams and individuals is as follows
1) It is necessary to build a fresh work process.
2) The team must be instructed to make a health implementation plan.
3) Technology must be used to its full potential.
4) Critical thinking training and education must be prioritized.
5) Employees must be given resources for their assistance.
6) Employees’ views must be communicated to boost their motivation.
7) The employees’ ideas must be checked frequently.
8) With fresh ideas and methods, brainstorming must be exercised (Prat-Sala& Van Duuren,2020).
9) Make the team aware of the assistance mechanisms available to them and urge them to use them.
10) Positive work must be continued, and the team must be motivated to complete the task.
1) Case study – Case studies are utilized in educational programs. It simplifies the learning process for staff.
2) Group activity – with grouping and collaboration, the job is completed correctly and quickly. The group talks aid the team in finding answers to the challenge.
3) Presentation – The presentation clarifies the growth program and encourages innovative abilities among personnel.
4) Written task – The written task assists staff in resolving their doubts through the use of inquiries. Report composing also aids in the development of their thoughts and talents.
5) Verbal questioning – Questioning enables workers to enhance their thinking by bringing up fresh thoughts in their heads when they are being questioned.
6) Project work- This has been used for enhancing the ideas of thinking and skills. The project work has been used for remaining employees and how they have learned from this(Cletus, et al., 2018).
Workplace development policies have been given below are as follows
- Conflict resolution
- Information privacy
- Work health and safety
- Payments and refunds
- Equal opportunity for employees
- Restriction of use of drugs and alcohol (Senra & Fogler, 2014).
Assessment Task 3
Meeting with team members
This meeting is getting conducted for discussing some topics related to creative thinking skills and coordination of team members. They must be taught related to communication skills and related to the responsibility for the organization’s future growth.
Improvement in thinking skills
The chief executive stated that critical thinking is represented by the computers at the discussion. The tools that are employed in tech are becoming more powerful in several ways. We could achieve all that without assistance if we employ these skills. Human critical thinking has taken over the machines. Machinery is created and utilized with the help of people’s opinions and talents.
Problems at workplace
1) There may be project-related disagreements among co-workers.
2) Issues with the decision-making procedure.
3) Concern about the organization and its products.
4) Ineffective employee & training initiatives.
5) As technology advances, it becomes more difficult to comprehend how machines work.
Increment in learning opportunities
1) Participate in group activities and collaboration, as well as participate in some conversations.
2) The creative project is successful(Prat-Sala & Van Duuren, 2020).
3) Verbal inquiry aids individuals in expanding their thoughts.
4) The greatest approach to get the workers to comprehend their abilities is through seminars.
5) Roleplaying is an important part of the learning process.
6) Written tasks, such as inquiries, documentation, and writing exercises, are also employed in the learning experience.
7) In the learning experience, research papers are frequently utilized. Employees have a simple understanding of the problem.
This helps in thinking of the employees about solutions and ideas to questions. Workers’minds do increase the working process of ideas while doing questioning. This technique has been used by trainers to the trainees.
Employees are given feedback on how well they are performing. They informed the staff about their attitude, education program, and commitment to the company. Negative or good feedback is given to the staff. The bad feedback was for the individual’s poor performance, while the good feedback was for the individual’s gratitude. They are also given a feedback form to discuss their abilities and the organization’s training algorithm. How much because they have learned as a result of the instruction.
Employees presented their talents in the comments but also discussed their good suggestions again for the company’s potential development. The input inspired several of the staff’s suggestions. This form also discusses their abilities and perspectives on the organization.
Employees are given more help in terms of creative thinking. They inform employees about the distinctions between facts and thoughts. They were taught about their abilities and how to assist others to detect and analysing critical thinking. They assist in assessing the systems and data as well as their attitude toward the firm. They assist students in recognizing preconceptions and communicating their abilities to the company or instructors, as well as teaching individuals how to express their analytical reasoning toward others.
Improvement in a learning environment
In intended to notify the employees well about rules, they are highly significant in the organization. The organization can use the objectives and principles to assess employee behaviour. The application of the decision-making procedure in the work aids the organization’s rules and regulations. It guarantees the employee’s right to be treated equally wage and the chance for equitable participation inside the company. Anti-discrimination rules are being used to inform personnel.
Employees are informed on how to use the company’s property. If a problem arises, the workers’ learning programs will address how to resolve it. Employees who are acquiring critical thinking also are trained on how and where to service clients.
Caniëls, M. C., & Rietzschel, E. F. (2015). Organizing creativity: Creativity and innovation under constraints. Creativity and Innovation Management, 24(2), 184-196.
Cletus, H. E., Mahmood, N. A., Umar, A., & Ibrahim, A. D. (2018). Prospects and challenges of workplace diversity in modern-day organizations: A critical review. HOLISTICA–Journal of Business and Public Administration, 9(2), 35-52.
Jang, H. (2016). Identifying 21st century STEM competencies using workplace data. Journal of science education and technology, 25(2), 284-301.
Lee, N., & Rodríguez-Pose, A. (2014). Creativity, cities, and innovation. Environment and Planning A, 46(5), 1139-1159.
Prat-Sala, M., & Van Duuren, M. (2020). Critical thinking performance increases in psychology undergraduates measured using a workplace-recognized test. The teaching of Psychology, 0098628320957981.
Rodríguez-Pose, A., & Lee, N. (2020). Hipsters vs. geeks? Creative workers, STEM and innovation in US cities. Cities, 100, 102653.
Senra, M., & Fogler, H. S. (2014). Teaching creative thinking and transitioning students to the workplace in an academic setting. Chemical Engineering Education, 48(1), 9-16.
Triaswati, I. (2021, March). Students’ creative and innovation skill on chapter of Newton’s law using SSCS learning model. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 1806, No. 1, p. 012120). IOP Publishing.
Tripathy, M. (2020). Dimensions of critical thinking in workplace management & personal development: a conceptual analysis. Multidisciplinary Journal for Education, Social and Technological Sciences, 7(2), 1-19.