Moodle monkey helps out to create skillful full argumentized essay topics. Moodle monkey
has been working for many years to help students for completing assignments. Moodle monkey uses the following steps to write good argumentative essay topics:
Introduction: Moodle monkey frame out the good introduction section to grab the attention of the reader. Moodle monkey was used to present the background of the essay structure.
Body: Moodle monkey uses the three-paragraph rules to complete the essay topic. It focuses on the frame of the content of the essay.
Counterarguments: Moodle monkey has the skills to beautify this section because this is the section that helps out the students to get a good score.
Conclusion: Moodle monkey included the conclusion part in the last section of the essay
that summarises the all content that has been written. The conclusion part includes the major
points for all the content that is engaging for the reader.
1. Technologies create a gap between people.
2. Technologies making people dumb or smarter.
3. Technology uses making people lazy and more destructive by nature.
4. How technology influences the medical industry.
5. Misuse of technology can be dangerous for people.
6. Role of technology in education.
7. Regulation on cyber bullying.
8. Social media's role on depression.
9. Distinct relationships due to social media.
10. Technology is a boon or bad.
11. Money is a need, not life.
12. Corona virus damage the economy of the world.
13. Technology is the game changer during the Covid situation.
14. Science and Technology are linked to each other.
15. Education should be free for everyone.
16. Advantages and disadvantages of Technology.
17. Communication should be clear in the workplace.
18. Internet usage should be limited for students.
19. Removing obesity among teenagers.
20. Physical education should be part of education.
21. Bullfighting should be banned.
22. Sports betting should be banned.
23. Using animals for research and experiment should be banned.
24. Humans are a threat to themselves.
25. The sale of tobacco should be illegal.
26. The problem of corruption should be solved.
27. Benefits to physical disabilities.
28. Which step first egg or chicken?
29. Drinking is considered bad for health.
30. Premarital physical relation is regarded as an issue.
31. Money is the cause of producing evil attributes in humans.
32. Everything is not solved by war and fighting.
33. Children should not allow touching guns.
34. The era of technology.
35. Unemployment is a topic of concern for the youth.
36. Abortion should be banned.
37. A political party is a right ideology.
38. Women's issues after marriage.
39. Video games should be considered sports.
40. Homework is used to help the student to level up the skill.
41. Generation gap issue between parents and their children.
42. Using of DNA for genealogy.
43. All vehicles should be changed to electric.
44. Feminism is essential for women.
45. Old-age people should get free access to health care.
46. Is Technology magic?
47. The difference in emotional attributes among men and women.
48. Social media impact on kids.
49. Which is a better e-book or a paper book?
50. Favourite musical artist.
Moodle monkey used the strategies of cutting the whole content into pieces and retrieving the
demand of the reader and building the structure for the content of the essay topic. Moodle monkey first step is to choose the essay topic it includes lots of thought processes to choose good argumentative essay topics. The topic of the argumentative essay is chosen with deep research and analyzing the demands of the readers.
If students are looking for great content writing for argumentative essay topics then moodle
monkey is the right place it has highly qualified skills employees who help the students to
complete the essay assignment with great content. Moodle monkey have academic field
experience for many years, therefore, Moodle monkey employees are aware of the tricks that
help students to complete assignments with convincing content.
Moodle monkey helps to provide content with great formatting and proofreading editing.